- External dimensions measure approx 120cm long x 7cm wide x 5cm deep
- Max shaft length this case will fit, including the joint is 116.5cm – please check your cue if unsure
- Case will hold 1 x 3/4 joint pool or snooker cue
- The hard cue case construction helps prevent cues from warping and offers the best protection in both storage and transport
- Chequered patch design with dense stitching
- Flexible soft carrying handle
- Soft suede style internal padding to hold the cue tight and secure
- Internal sprung divider to keep the butt and shaft seperate and completley tight and secure to avoid any sliding and tip damage.
- Three bronze coloured metal latches for securing case shut (these are not lockable)
- Chunky plastic reinforced ends, protects case from knocks and bumps
- Internal separate chalk compartment, for chalk or accessories
There are no reviews yet.