- Full size 58″ cue crafted in the UK using kiln dried North American Ash and spliced with Ebonex
- Cue length 58″ 147.5cm Full size, Tip 9.5mm to 10mm Elkmaster, Ebonex butt decoration, Weight 17.5oz to 19oz
- Ebonex is the perfect rigidity and more consistent than traditional timber to create superior playing characteristics
- Butt finished with a distinctive Peradon Lazer diamond shaped name plate and a leather butt pad
- Features a solid brass ferrule
The Peradon Lazer Snooker cue is a full size 58″ cue crafted in the UK using kiln dried North American Ash and spliced with Ebonex. Ebonex was developed by Peradon to be the perfect rigidity for play and to be more consistent in density than any traditional timber butt to create superior playing characteristics. The ash is carefully selected is for strength and straightness before the Ebonex composition is spliced to the cue by hand and the cue is shaped to produce the distinctive four round point pattern of a hand spliced cue. The cue is then turned to its final tapered finish before the numerous sanding and finishing processes are undertaken to achieve a ‘silk smooth’ finish. The butt is finished with a distinctive Peradon Lazer diamond shaped name plate and a leather butt pad. This cue features a solid brass ferrule and 9 ½ to 10mm Elkmaster tip.
For more info contact
Ant Aldridge at Snooker4u
Tel Free: 08000 236246 or 07753639920
We are happy to receive goods back from customers if they are faulty or incorrect.
They must be returned at the customer’s own expense, unless there has been a mistake by our despatch department or the goods were faulty or damaged upon arrival, in which case the cost will be reimbursed.
We must be informed immediately (within 24 hours of delivery) that there is a problem, because goods will not be accepted for return without prior notification.
Goods must be returned in original packaging and unused, otherwise they will be rejected and sent back to the customer. If all of the above criteria are met, a full credit will be paid back to the customer, except for the original delivery charge (this will only be reimbursed if goods were sent faulty or damaged).