- 57” traditional snooker cue with ¾ joint
- Shaft measures approx. 107.5cm excluding protruding joint
- Butt measures approx. 38cm
- Balance point is approx. 40cm into the butt end
- Approx 10mm leather stick-on tip – sanded and ready for play
- The bigger 10mm tip makes potting easier and shots more powerful
- Polished brass ferrule
- Premium grade North American ash shaft, with distinct grains and feathering
- The shaft is sanded to a smooth finish, with no lumps or bumps
- Stiff shaft that helps prevent the cue from deflecting when striking cue ball
- Quality brass vacuum joint – hear the pop when you break it apart!
- Tiger wood splice and orange veneer over a black butt.
- PRO147 silver pearl badge which shimmers in differing lighting
- Extension joint in the butt end comes with 6 inch mini butt (long telescopic extensions sold seperatley)
- Heavy weight cue that varies between 18oz to 20oz
There are no reviews yet.