- Lightweight tipping tool
- Fits neatly into your case
- A great little file to keep in your cue case to make running repairs to your cue tip.
- There is a curved file on the inside and a straight ‘trimmer’ on the back.
- The curved side will take cue tips up to 11mm in size.
- Made of a red plastic with micro abrasives to do the filing work.
- Designed for running repairs rather than full on tip shaping
For more info contact
Ant Aldridge at Snooker4u
Tel Free: 08000 236246 or 07753639920
We are happy to receive goods back from customers if they are faulty or incorrect.
They must be returned at the customer’s own expense, unless there has been a mistake by our despatch department or the goods were faulty or damaged upon arrival, in which case the cost will be reimbursed.
We must be informed immediately (within 24 hours of delivery) that there is a problem, because goods will not be accepted for return without prior notification.
Goods must be returned in original packaging and unused, otherwise they will be rejected and sent back to the customer. If all of the above criteria are met, a full credit will be paid back to the customer, except for the original delivery charge (this will only be reimbursed if goods were sent faulty or damaged).
There are no reviews yet.