These quality ‘Silver Series’ cues by Baize Master have a stunning four faced spliced butt design featuring red stained maple splices, topped with complimenting white veneers. The black 4 point ebonised butt with a high gloss finish gives this cue a real luxury feel whilst the sanded ash shaft provides a super smooth cueing action. The cue features a good quality, layered leather tip, for better cue ball control.
- 57 inch 2pc cue with centre joint
- Suitable for both snooker and pool
- Blue stained four faced Maple splice design with genuine white veneers
- Ebonised four point butt with high gloss finish
- 9.5mm brass ferrule with a good quality, layered leather tip
- Ash shaft (non matching), sanded for a smoother cueing action
- Precision machined quick release brass joint
- Baize Master Silver Series badge and ring decal
- Rubber butt end protector
- Weighs between 17oz to 19oz
There are no reviews yet.