Become a sniper on the pool table and effortlessly position your cue ball with lethal accuracy, as you prepare to take aim for the next shot! These Jonny 8 Ball Sniper cues are manufactured using modern methods and revolutionary synthetic woods in the butt, giving a quality feel with a superb look. Not only are these cues helping save exotic trees but also money in your pocket too, as real ebony wood cues are far more expensive. The small 8mm pro leather tip is designed for players that want to advance their skill level, as it improves cue ball control but can make potting harder for the less experienced player. With its silky-smooth, machine polished shaft and conditioned pro leather tip, this cue is supplied ready for action.
- Small tipped cue designed for more experienced 8-ball pool players
- Approx 145cm (57”) cue length with a centre joint
- Butt measures 74cm and shaft measures 71.5cm including joint
- Quality quick release air sprung brass joint – feel the spring, hear the pop!
- Beautiful 4-point hand spliced synthetic ebony wood butt
- Four face genuine splicing featuring vibrant coloured synthetic diamond wood splices and real maple veneers
- Polished brass ferrule with approx. 8mm tip (size can vary slightly)
- Professional red leather tip made from layered pig skin
- Premium North American ash shaft that is hand selected for its natural grain and even chevrons, with approx. 30% elasticity and 70% hardness
- Each shaft is meticulously grinded, and then machine polished to a silky-smooth finish by experienced craftsmen
- Brass extension joint in butt end – takes PRO147 screw in extensions (sold separate)
- Balance point approx. 16.5 inches from butt end
- Butt end is weighted with lead, not iron, meaning the weight will not rust and make an abnormal sound when taking a shot
- Jonny 8 Ball name badge in butt end
- Cue weighs approx. 17.5oz to 18.5oz