- Full size 58″ cue crafted in the UK using kiln dried North American Ash and spliced with Ebonex
- Cue length 58″ 147.5cm Full size, Tip 9.5mm to 10mm Elkmaster, , Weight 17.5oz to 19oz
- Ebonex is the perfect rigidity and more consistent than traditional timber to create superior playing characteristics
- The butt is finished with a Peradon Chiltern name disc and ‘quick action’ butt end joint to accept the optional extensions
- Features a solid brass ferrule and 9 ½ to 10mm Elkmaster tip
- Manufacturer reference: 1391
Manufacture & Specifications
The ash is carefully selected for strength and straightness before the finest, genuine Ebony butt timber is spliced to the cue by hand and the cue is shaped to produce the distinctive four round point pattern of a hand spliced cue.
The decorative Zebrano butt timber and sycamore veneer are then hand spliced to the Ebony butt. In order to reduce stress to the timbers the cue is then shaped over a period of time until the final tapered shape is achieved, after which the numerous sanding and finishing processes are then undertaken to achieve a ‘silk smooth’ finish.
The butt is finished with a Peradon Chiltern name disc and ‘quick action’ butt end joint to accept the optional extensions on the ‘related products’ section of this page.
This cue features a solid brass ferrule and 9 ½ to 10mm Elkmaster tip.
For more info contact
Ant Aldridge at Snooker4u
Tel Free: 08000 236246 or 07753639920