- Full size 58″ cue crafted in the UK using kiln dried North American Ash and spliced with Ebonex
- Cue length 58″ 147.5cm Full size, Tip 9.5mm to 10mm Elkmaster, , Weight 17.5oz to 19oz
- Ebonex is the perfect rigidity and more consistent than traditional timber to create superior playing characteristics
- The butt is finished with a Peradon Crown name disc and ‘quick action’ butt end joint to accept the optional extensions
- Features a solid brass ferrule and 9 ½ to 10mm Elkmaster tip
- Manufacturer reference: 1142
Manufacture & Specifications
The Ash is carefully selected for strength and straightness before being turned and machine spliced to the Rosewood butt timber.
A Rosewood front splice and a Rosewood inlay between two red veneers are then spliced to the butt section to further enhance the appearance.
The cue is then turned to its final tapered finish before the numerous sanding and finishing processes are undertaken to achieve a ‘silk smooth’ finish.
To eliminate joint problems the two sections of the ‘quick action’ joint are each precision turned from a single piece of solid brass and fitted to ensure precise alignment of the Ash grain either side of the brass collar.
The butt is finished with a Peradon Crown name disc and ‘quick action’ butt end joint to accept the optional extensions on the ‘related products’ section of this page.
This cue features a solid brass ferrule and 9 ½ to 10mm Elkmaster tip
For more info contact
Ant Aldridge at Snooker4u
Tel Free: 08000 236246 or 07753639920