- Crafted in England from carefully selected kiln dried North American Ash and exotic Ebony
- Cue length 58″ 147.5cm, Butt decoration – All Ebony, Tip 9.5mm to 10mm Elkmaster, Weight Medium 16.5oz to 17.5oz, Heavy 17.5oz to 19oz
- Ash carefully selected for strength and straightness then turned and spliced to the finest Ebony butt timber
- Numerous sanding and finishing processes are undertaken which give a silk smooth finish
- Butt finished with a distinctly shaped Peradon name plate
- Manufacturer reference: 1333
Delivery time on this item is currently 2 – 3?weeks.
The Peradon Edwardian snooker cue is a full size 3/4 jointed cue that is crafted in England from kiln dried North American Ash and exotic Ebony. The Ash is carefully selected for strength and straightness before being turned and machine spliced to the finest Ebony butt timber. The cue is then turned to its final tapered finish before the numerous sanding and finishing processes are undertaken to achieve a ‘silk smooth’ finish. To eliminate joint problems the two sections of the quick action joint are each precision turned from a single piece of solid brass and precisely fitted 12″ from the butt end to give the shaft length of 46″ The butt is finished with a Peradon Edwardian name disc and leather butt pad. This cue features a solid brass ferrule and 9 ? to 10mm Elkmaster tip.
For more info contact
Ant Aldridge at Snooker4u
Tel Free: 08000 236246 or 07753639920
We are happy to receive goods back from customers if they are faulty or incorrect.
They must be returned at the customer?s own expense, unless there has been a mistake by our despatch department or the goods were faulty or damaged upon arrival, in which case the cost will be reimbursed.
We must be informed immediately (within 24 hours of delivery) that there is a problem, because goods will not be accepted for return without prior notification.
Goods must be returned in original packaging and unused, otherwise they will be rejected and sent back to the customer. If all of the above criteria are met, a full credit will be paid back to the customer, except for the original delivery charge (this will only be reimbursed if goods were sent faulty or damaged).