- 57” traditional snooker cue with ¾ joint
- Shaft measures approx. 111cm including protruding joint
- Butt measures approx. 37cm
- Balance point is approx. 43cm into the butt end
- Approx 10mm leather stick-on tip – sanded and ready for play
- The bigger 10mm tip makes potting easier and shots more powerful
- Polished brass ferrule
- Premium grade North American ash shaft, with distinct grains and feathering
- The shaft is sanded to a smooth finish, with no lumps or bumps
- Stiff shaft that helps prevent the cue from deflecting when striking cue ball
- Quality brass vacuum joint – hear the pop when you break it apart!
- PRO147 white pearl badge in sandalwood butt plate
- Comes with 6 Inch Mini Butt
- Black rubber painted butt end – thin rubber coating applied to sanded wood
- Heavy weight cue that varies between 18oz to 20oz
There are no reviews yet.